Saturday, June 6, 2015

Sketch #121 WINNER AND TOP THREE PICKS

Hello everyone!

It is time for our winner and top picks from Sketch#121
here is a reminder of the sketch:


And a  reminder of our sponsor.


The winner of this wonderful prize is...

ValentinaB


Congratulations Valentina please leave us a message on facebook and we will get you the information
to claim your prize! Be sure to grab the badge for your blog too!


Now on to our Top Three Picks.

#1 - Lizzy Crust


#2 Tania Ridgewell


#3 - Laurie


Congratulations girls please remember to add our Top Picks badge to your blogs if you don't have them already.


We hope to see you playing along with us in our latest challenge.

Till next time - Happy Stamping!


Hugs
Cathy and Val







4 comments:

  1. Well done Valentina.. And well done to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Valentina! Congratulations! And thanks to all the winners who continue to inspire us all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is really a super big surprise!
    I'm really lucky. :)
    This is my first prize at the challenge outside my country. I have to say that I'm new in this beautiful creative world. I can't tell you how happy and honoured I'm to be the winner. It really means a lot! Thank you.
    And thank you so much for all your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x